Travel Insurance for CARP Members
Pre-Season Savings & Trusted Protection for Canadians 50-Plus
SAVINGS! Until November 15, 2022, you can still buy our Single & Multi-Trip Emergency Medical Plans at 2021 rates. Plus CARP members are eligible for an additional 1.5% savings on prices shown on the posted rate card!
And if you’re not yet ready to travel, no problem. Purchase by November 15th while 2021 rates are still in effect, then provided policy conditions are met, you can simply change travel dates or get a full refund.* Here are two examples:
- If you’ve booked a vacation and plan to leave in a few weeks or months, but need to change plans due to an airline schedule change, COVID-19, etc., change dates without penalty. Or cancel and receive a full refund if you don’t plan to re-book.
- If you haven’t booked a vacation just yet, set your departure or effective date a few months out – even September 2023! When you’re ready to go, change your dates. If your travel plans don’t come together, you can cancel the policy and get your money back.
PROTECTION! We offer multiple coverage options, 24/7 emergency assistance and a $10 million Cdn. policy limit. Plus… if you’re fully vaccinated and are visiting countries with Level 1 or 2 Travel Advisories, our Single & Multi-Trip Emergency Medical Plans cover expenses related to COVID-19 and can be purchased online in just minutes!
- Advice you can trust. Call our toll-free number and you’re speaking with licensed specialists who are qualified to offer advice on coverage that suits you best, based on your health and travel plans.
- Our call volumes are extremely high due to the Pre-Season Savings Event. We apologize for any delay you may encounter as we take the time to ensure all callers will be properly protected.
- COVID-19 expense exclusions. If you plan to travel to countries with Level 3 Advisories, speak with our specialists about your coverage options, and visit COVID-19 Coverage to learn more.
Our Plans Will Fit Your Travel Plans
Please review our Sample Policy Wordings and Rate Card for more information.
Planning To Travel Inside Canada?
IN-CANADA EMERGENCY MEDICAL PLANS
- Call 1.877.851.4514 for details.